Hi all,

I just want to know whether we can write JMX objects for the Tomcat Server..

(If so with what version of Tomcat.. )

Thanks & Regards,
Bimali Ponnamperuma.

This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information intended
for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only.  Any
unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of this message
or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or the taking
of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.  If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this
message.