Date:   Thu, 22 Jul 2004 22:47:15 -0700 (PDT)
From:   java only <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:        Re: precompiling jsp files gives error
To:     Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Yes it is there in the classpath...Moreover,when I try to run the build.xml
file as given in the tomcat docs , it runs fine until it encounters the compile
error problem because of the included jsp files within jsp files.This was the
reason I tried running the changed build.xml file (tomcat-precompile-jsp.xml
file)  as suggested by one of the developers here, but it is giving me build
failed as mentioned earlier...

Can anybody please help ?

Regards,

javaonlyjava