Hi,
Please let's avoid various wars and comparisons and stop this discussion here.

Unsubscribe instructions are at the bottom of every mailing list message.  If you
don't understand or can't complete them, send a message to the owner address, which
for this list is [EMAIL PROTECTED], asking the moderators to unsubscribe you.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics