Shapira, Yoav wrote:

Hi,

You'll also need to define a ResourceLink in your Context, that links

You only need a ResourceLink if your Resource is defined in GlobalNamingResources. This person's Resource is defined in his/her Context, so a ResourceLink is not needed.

Another good idea would be to use a more recent Tomcat version thant
4.1.3.

Yoav Shapira

Yoav,

No offense, but I believe you're wrong. Here's a snippet from the original email:

<GlobalNamingResources>

   <Resource name="jdbc/phone" auth="Container"
type="javax.sql.DataSource" description="Database for the phone
application" />

   <ResourceParams name="jdbc/phone">

In this case, a ResourceLink is needed, in my experience.

--
Brice Ruth, Sr. IT Analyst
Fiskars Brands Inc