Hi

Installing  mod_jserv

1)Uncompress the download in some sensible place.

2)Copy the "ApacheModuleJServ.dll"  file into the Apache modules directory (
in our case c:\program files\apache group\apache\modules directory)

3)Start tomcat and keep it running

4)Edit the "httpd.conf" file ( in our case available in c:\progam
files\apache group\apache\conf directory)

5)Add the following line to the end,

6)Include "c:\Program Files\Apache
Group\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\conf\tomcat-apache.conf"

                (use the correct path in your installation)

7)Save the file and stop Tomcat

Follow the above instructions. this worked for me

cheers

ramesh
[EMAIL PROTECTED]