Hi,
Yeah, it's an open issue (I don't remember the number), and will be
addressed in the next release.  Until then there's a patch attached to
the Bugzilla item, for HostConfig.java, when you can put in
server/classes to workaround the bug.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.