From: Harold Pritchett [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Jueves, 29 de Julio de 2004 06:56 p.m.
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: [tomcat] Strange problem with Apache2/Tomcat4

Ernesto Echeverría wrote:

> I'm having problems with mod_jk myself.
>
> Haven't gone thru all your steps, however I'd try to establish whether
> the problem is related to mod_jk or incorrect settings of tomcat.
>
> Have you tried accessing the same pages with the tomcat default port
> 8080 instead of going thru Apache?

If I immediately connect to http://localhost:8080 (without doing anything to
the servers,) all of the applications work just fine.

Harold
--
Harold Pritchett
[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                +1.706.546.0692

deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.