I developped a webapp in Windows XP using Tomcat 5.0.24 (the binary
download). Everything is swell on my machine. When I copied it to a linux
box (using Fedora 2), on which we installed Tomcat 5.0.27 from source, my
application works, but the stylesheet stuff doesn't show at all. Inline
definitions also don't seem to matter. I am checking the application from IE
on another computer and the source contains all the necessary info (ie.
<link>,class, style, etc.) Any ideas?