You haven't specified a Trust Store, so you only get to choose a few cert
issuers (e.g. Verisign, Thawte) for your client cert.

"POLO ARAUJO, JAVIER" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> Hi! I have a problem when triying to configure Tomcat 5.X (under windows
XP) to handle SSL and digital certificate. I have a server certificate (it's
valid), so I just import it to my keystore and follow the instructions to
modify the file server.xml (just change the keystoreFile, keystorePass and
clientAuth). The problem is that, when I access to http://localhost:8443,
the box where I can choose my client certificate pops up empty (I have a
valid client certificate in my browser) so I can't choose my client browser.

> First, I though it was a browser's config problem but using mozilla
happends the same thing. The most curious thing is that, with the same
keystore and using other app-server (Oracle's OC4J) it works fine (I can
choose my client certificate), so I think it's a Tomcat problem, but I don't
know what!