I have all my java files in various subdirectories under /home/jsp

I have several virtual hosts so to organize them i put then in separate folders
for example,
    /home/jsp/abc
    /home/jsp/def

in my classpath I have included the directory /home/jsp/

I have made a 'package def;' for my domain 'def'
where all the files in the package are in /home/jsp/def

I want to make it so that all of my .java and .class files cannot be viewed when you enter http://localhost/jsp/def

Will putting them in WEB-INF accomplish this (as I get the idea from previous posts). However I always have problems with the CLASSPATH, it always manages to screw me over. I keep getting class not found.

-Ryan