Hi,
It's not a bother: thanks for reporting the broken link.  I've fixed it in CVS and the
site will be updated during our next release.

For now, use the main JK documentation link ("JK Documentation" from the Reference
section of the Tomcat 5 Docs home), or just bookmark
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/jk2/index.html.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.