On Mon, Aug 09, 2004 at 03:28:23PM -0400, Shilpa Nalgonda wrote:
: Now my question is can i put the datasource configuration under
: TOMCAT_HOME/conf/server.xml..

That's where it's supposed to go, yes.

: or should i create a new server.xml with just the datasource configuration
: under WEB_INF folder.

You could try this, and see whether it loads... ;) but I'd doubt it.

Should you upgrade to Tomcat 5, there are facilities to put all
context-related info in a separate, per-context (-webapp) file.

Perhaps that's what you're thinking of doing?

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com