Matt Buffington wrote:

have upgraded all my software recently (including Tomcat4), and after
following ALL of the suggestions of Canto, I cannot get Tomcat4 to start
(whether using the startup.bat file or manually starting through the
Manager.  I get an error message that tells me Windows cannot start
Tomcat4, and this may be a Windows error, and I should see the
administrator.  I get no log files to check.

Try to start it using `%CATALINA_HOME%\bin\catalina.bat run` in a cmd window so you can see the error message(s)...

--
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                          dream.  code.