Hello,

I am getting output like this in my catalina.out file:

12 34 00 3c 00 3a 61 63 74 69 6f 6e 3d 43 68 61  | .4.<.:action=Cha
6e 67 65 2b 50 61 73 73 77 6f 72 64 26 6d 75 6d  | nge+Password&mum
[snip]

Nothing I have coded should be printing anything like this, and it happens for (apparently) any app running in the instance, whenever a form is submitted. The input fields and their values (the POST or GET data) are printed into catalina.out. This is a security problem, obviously.

Can anyone tell me what is going on? I have been over every line of my server.xml file and cannot find anything that is turned on that would seem to be responsible for this behavior.

Thanks,
Tim