From: Schalk Neethling [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 August 2004 16:50
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: RE: web.xml

Hey there everyone!

When deploying a webapp on Tomcat I know that all of the webapp specific
config stuff goes into web.xml but, I want to know if there is a way
that one can create a seperate .xml file that will contain an
application specific config information, for example my-app.xml. The
situation I want to use in for is for example having a website that has
some configuration information loaded into it's web.xml file. Then I
want to integrate a seperate application(a cms system) into this
application but I do not want to have to manually edit the 'root'
applications web.xml and would rather want the cms's configuration
contained in it's own .xml called something like cms.xml.

Is this possible?

--
Kind Regards
Schalk Neethling

confidential and may not be forwarded or disclosed to any other party
without the permission of the sender. If you received this message in
error, please notify me immediately so that I can correct and delete the
original email. Thank you.