I have a server that has more than 30 apps from different teams.
When starting tomcat i got the erro below

6310 [main] ERROR digester.Digester - Parse Error at line 188 column -1: Element "web-app" does not allow "servlet" here.
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Element "web-app" does not allow "servlet" here.
at org.apache.crimson.parser.Parser2.error(Parser2.java:3160)

The problem is that I can not identify what app yhas the error. That's just a suggestion for the dev team. Or I missed something?

-- Emerson Cargnin Analista de Sistemas - Gerente Regional Auxiliar - Tubarão Setor de Desenvolvimento de Sistemas - TRE-SC tel : (048) - 251-3700 - Ramal 3181