Hi,

I use Samba-3 to connect my Linux box and my Windows (with Traditional Chinese) machine together. In Windows, I'm sharing C:\sharedfiles\ (which contains some files with Traditional Chinese characters). In Linux, the shared directory is mounted to /mnt/samba-shares.

I made a symlink in [tomcat_dir]/webapps/ROOT pointing towards the mounted Samba directory (/mnt/samba-shares).

When viewing the directory listing from Tomcat (via a browser), the Traditional Chinese encoded filenames cannot be viewed. When clicked on it, an error occurs. The Size and Last Modfied columns are empty and null respectively.

Any ideas?

Darryl