From: "Dale, Matt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: Server JVM with service startup
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:49:48 +0100

I can do better, here's the URL

http://web.bvu.edu/staff/david/index.jsp?section=software&subsection=tcservcfg&page=overview

-----Original Message-----
From: Frank Zammetti [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 August 2004 17:45
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yeah, I looked into the possibility of making it part of the startup command
as QM suggests, but that doesn't seem possible, as Matt says.

Matt, do you have a name for that tool that I can Google for?  Even
something close might get me to it in a few minutes...

Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect
Omnytex Technologies
www.omnytex.com

>From: "Dale, Matt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "Tomcat Users List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: RE: Server JVM with service startup
>Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 17:41:04 +0100
>
>Nope, you have to put all the settings in the registry, there is a tool
>that you can get that does this for you but I'm not sure on where to get
>it.

<< InterScan_Disclaimer.txt >>