I just recently installed fedora core 2 on my linux server and I am = trying to get my
JSP site setup.
It looks like tomcat and apache were already configured to run together = out of the
box, but I am having a problem=20 Creating a new context to run my jsp site in. =20

I started up apache and tomcat.  I tested out the test examples = directory and they
all run ok. For some reason I can't get the admin or = manager site to run.  The
admin.xml and manager.xml files are present in = the webapps directory.  I don't
understand why I can't access them when = I try going to http://myserver/admin/

I also created a separate xml file for the context of my website.  But = everytime I
execute a jsp page it displays the jsp code as part of the = html output.  Any ideas
would be appreciated.

Software Versions:
Apache 2.0.49-4
Tomcat 4.1.27-13