Hi,

is it possible to partition the workers2.properties for the JK2?

We got JK2 running as a ISAPI-Filter on IIS6.
Now, the new structure of "workers2.properties" is better against
"workers.properties" and "uriworkermap.properties".

But now, that we have loads of webs with many contexts each, which itself
have 2-5 mappings each, the file get's huge (>40kb) and complex.

Is it possible to partition the file, say, with "include={file}" statements?
Or better...

[include:file]
file={file}
ver=1

... this way the the main and subfiles (Mappings, Worker, Channels, ...)
remain clear, and even a reload is faster, because the jk2 only needs to
read the included files which version-numbers have increased.

--
Björn Andersen