I'm not satisfied by the default format used by the FileLogger
in Tomcat 5. The documentation explains how to configure the
*name* of the log files but not the *content* of the files.

Each printed message is prefixed by the full date-time and
the context-servlet name : this prefix is more than 40 characters long !
I'm not interested in the context name and I would like to get rid of it.

Is there somewhere a configuration file to do that ?
Do I have to extend the FileLogger class by myself ?