On Wednesday 25 August 2004 06:58 pm, Filip Hanik (lists) wrote:
> just access the EJBs the same way its been done since the spec started.
> Lookup the EJB through JNDI, then invoke its method.

I need a bit more guidance than that; i.e., how do I configure JNDI in Tomcat
to tell it what it needs to access the JBoss server, what JARs are required
by Tomcat from the JBoss bundle to access JBoss, things of that nature?

--
Darryl L. Pierce <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Visit the Infobahn Offramp - <http://mypage.org/mcpierce>