Duh.... haven't slept for 48 hours and forgot about servlets.  Thanks a lot for
reminding me!

-Tom

QM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 30, 2004 at 01:36:40PM -0700, tom ly wrote:
:
: I'm familiar with using AXIS webservices to send SOAP-XML to Tomcat and back. But
how do i receive a request and send a response with raw XML data so that I can then
parse the request with SAX?

[I've marked your thread as off-topic.]

I'm not sure where you're going with this, but it doesn't sound
Tomcat-specific.

If you still want to use Axis, scan the docs for "message" style
services.

Otherwise, Tomcat doesn't care whether it's processing HTML, plaintext,
binary, whatever: you write a servlet that processes the incoming
request and sends some response.

-QM

--

software -- http://www.brandxdev.net