From: Keith Bottner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 9:48 AM
To: 'Tomcat Users List'
Subject: RE: how to get user login?

That is really an opened ended question. Are you talking about getting
the username and password if you use SingleSignOn? If so then you would
do
request.getUserPrincipal() cast it to a GenericPrincipal and do a
getName and getPassword. If you are using a roll your own then just have
your JSP handle it? Or are you specifically looking for the
ActiveDirectory hook to tie SingleSignOn into Tomcat? Sorry, I raised
more questions.

Keith