On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 11:14:29AM +0200, Michael S?dkamp wrote:
: In our app for a new session there is a thread started that inserts some
: session-specific data into a database. If I replace that thread by synchronous
: code, the problem does not occur.
: So the solution should be to stop this thread before invalidating a session.
:
: Does it sound OK to you that a running thread causes this behaviour?

I would say, doing any sort of thread work inside the container is
asking for odd behavior.

As for stopping the thread "before invalidating a session," how will you
control that?  You could perform this action as part of the general
"logout" page, but what about people who simply let the sessions time
out?

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net