It's something like this:

server.xml:

        <Host name="www.domain.com">
          <Context path="" docBase="/home/someone/web/app" debug="0"/>
        </Host>
        <Host name="domain.com">
          <Context path="" docBase="/home/someone/web/app" debug="0"/>
        </Host>

httpd.conf:

<VirtualHost multihost.maindomain.com:80>
   ServerName www.domain.com
   ServerAlias domain.com
   DocumentRoot /home/someone/web/app

<Directory      "/home/someone/web/app">

    Options ExecCGI Indexes Includes FollowSymLinks MultiViews
    AllowOverride AuthConfig FileInfo Indexes Limit Options
    Order allow,deny
    Allow from all

</Directory>

        <IfModule mod_jk.c>
          JkWorkersFile /opt/tomcat/conf/workers.properties
          JkLogFile /opt/tomcat/logs/mod_jk.log

          #
          # Log level to be used by mod_jk
          #