hi,
     I am using tomcat for developing SAP Portal iviews. I cannot use jdk 1.4 bcos PDK
does not support jdk version 1.4 and tomcat latest versions. I have to make tomcat 3.3
version running.

 -thanks

 Mandar

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Since you are just installing, is there any possibility you could install
a newer version of both tools? I suggest it because it seems like an
installation problem and assuming you followed the instructions, it will
be tricky to pinpoint (incompatibility, configuration, quirk?) and not
much people around are using versions 3x/1.3x anymore.
Most discussions here deal with 4x and 5x Tomcat versions together with
JDK 1.4.

Gerardo