Hi,
You should put DefaultContext inside a Host.  But if you only have one
webapp, create a proper Context element for it instead of
DefaultContext.

The JDBC driver class name is supplied in your vendor documentation (in
this case McKoi).  A common one is com.mckoi.JDBCDriver.

The port number is whatever port your database is listening on.  Ask
your DBA if you're not sure.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.