Hi Hallo,

Basically, mod_jk.conf-auto is automatically configured by tomcat at startup
based on the file system where it's installed and the OS where it's running,
primarily, you have to edit the file by hand and add the specific data, as
far as I'm concern, Tomcat supports both ajp12 and ajp13 protocols with
mod_jk.

regards and hope this helps...

Martin