From: Kyle A. Boyd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2004 1:19 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Location of third party jar files.

We are using a couple of third party jar files. I can only get our
application to see them if I add them to the tomcat/common/lib/
directory. This is inconvenient for our setup. Is there any other way
for Tomcat to find the jar files in the classpath (works with Tomcat
3.2), a .xml file, or with a symbolic link?

We are using Tomcat 5.0.27.

Thanks,
Kyle

This e-mail, including any attachments, is a confidential business communication, and may contain information that is confidential, proprietary and/or privileged. This e-mail is intended only for the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved, copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else. If you are not the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail from your computer system and notify the sender. Thank you.