hi
as this is my own application, i have classes for my source. so that i
can rename my class in WEB-INF/classes/

im in the process of migrating it from tomcat 3.x to tomcat 4.1.27, i
migrated successfully,
there after during my development i use to remove web.xml entries for
files wich need modification for dynamic compile, then i will have all
the class files, it will work fine.

but in tomcat 4.1.27 i face this issue

arun