Hi,
One idea: instead of copying all around, do a clean installation, try
start and stop out of the box, make sure that works for you.  After
that, apply your configuration changes slowly (possibly one at a time)
to see which one causes this error.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.