> From: Aris Javier [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: SPAM MAIL FROM HSBC
>
> Im always receiving HSBC spam mail here in tomcat mailing list...

It's not spam - just an automated out-of-the-office reply.  Seems to only come out at
night (in the US, anyway - probably due to the time difference with Turkey).

> Can tomcat mailing list administrator block this?

We'll probably have to wait until the morning, unfortunately.

 - Chuck

THIS COMMUNICATION MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL AND/OR OTHERWISE PROPRIETARY MATERIAL and
is thus for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this in error, please
contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its attachments from all computers.