Hello,

I'm having a problem with tomcat server version 5. When I click on

the welcome button from the start/programs/apache tomcat 5.0 the

browser opens and says 'cannot find server'.

I installed it from the install wizard with a full install. I set the

 environment variable JAVA_HOME to j2re1.4.2_04. On the configure I

tried the start button. I tried with the zone alarm fire wall on and

off but no effect. Do I need to add the jsdk.jar to the classpath

with this version (I haven't done it, I couldn't see any reference to

it with this version).

Your help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Brian Roberts.