Hi.

I'm a newbie to the list!

I have a .war file that deploys fine if I put it into the default webapps
directory.  If I add this (below) xml file to the webapps directory
specifying a different spot than webapps, then it doesn't work.  It
partially deploys, but the app can't get some of it's init parameters/files
when it tries to load up.

I have:

my.xml  (put into my webapps directory)
<!-- FOO CONTEXT -->