From: nyhgan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: Tomcat Users List <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Peng Tuck Kwok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Suggestion: A dedicated TOMCAT forum!
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:10:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I didn't know that there is already a TOMCAT forum. It is sad to see that the activity is so low there. Maybe that is because no one knows about its existence. I hope the tomcat team can publish the forum url in the release note and also on the tomcat website.

thanks!

nyhgan

Peng Tuck Kwok <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
You mean like the one here : http://nagoya.apache.org/jive/index.jsp ?
Activity seems low if you ask me. Don't know what the plans are for the forum.