Hello all:

        I have a question, i'm new in JNDIRealm Configuration, actually i'm
connecting succesfully with my LDAP server with BASIC authentication, i read
that BASIC authentication is valid until user closes the browser, how i can
re-login? if i'm not using login.jsp, i only set in my web.xml this:

          <security-constraint>
            <web-resource-collection>
              <web-resource-name>Intranet</web-resource-name>
              <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
              <url-pattern>/servlet/*</url-pattern>
              <http-method>GET</http-method>
              <http-method>POST</http-method>
            </web-resource-collection>
            <auth-constraint>
            <role-name>CN</role-name>
            <role-name>*</role-name>
            </auth-constraint>
          </security-constraint>
          <login-config>
            <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
            <realm-name>My Secure Realm</realm-name>
          </login-config>

        Best Regards
        Claudia