Currently, I am using the automated build of the jk conf file and doing an include at
the bottom of my httpd.conf file. My host is just the name of the machine... I don't
have any Virtual Hosts setup... just different contexts in Tomcat and they are mapped
automatically via the automated build of Tomcat.

However :)... we will be changing this to have multiple domains and such at which
point I don't think I will be using the automated build.

Steve

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 09/22/04 18:36 PM >>>

both ssl and non-ssl will use the same workers2.properties file.  are you
using virtual hosts?  one single host under localhost?