Hi,
Tomcat 5.0 supports putting Contexts in server.xml just like Tomcat 4.x
did.  In addition, you can put them in the $CATALINA_HOME/conf/[engine
name]/[host name] directory for the engine and host where you want your
app deployed.  You can also put a META-INF/context.xml file in a WAR and
deploy that WAR without any of the above context declarations.  All of
those should work.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

and notify the sender.  Thank you.