On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 05:05:53PM -0400, Jeffrey Lage wrote:
: The problem appears to have been in my use of the generic datasource in
: struts.  Now that I have removed it, I in good shape.  Thanks.

-as in, the Struts-provided data sources?  I recall from watching the
Struts list, people are encouraged to ditch those in favor of
container-managed DB connectivity.  I don't think the Struts DSs are
actively maintained any more, for that reason...

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com