Hi,

I'm using tomcat jdbc connection pooling through dbcp datasourceFactory and it works well.
Now, I want to use oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSourceFactory to instanciate oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource.

It seems to work, but I'm wondering is there's some specific parameters to add ?
I also want to manage MaxStatements and ExplicitCachingEnabled parameters in the Tomcat server XML but it doesn't work with these parameter names. Does someone know how to do this ?

I would like my java code to only use standard jdbc classes and to have the benefit of Oracle jdbc statement pooling. Is there a way to do this ?

best regards,

Bj