On Mon, Oct 11, 2004 at 01:27:14PM -0600, Robert Harper wrote:
: I tried filters but my filters were not always called.

It may be helpful to get to the root of why the filters weren't called.
What happened?  What was in web.xml?

Better yet, just define security-constraints in web.xml and limit access
to a role that's not assigned to anyone.

Putting the files in WEB-INF has mixed results as far as container
portability.  Furthermore, it's not really a place for content...

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com