Hi all,

I'm building a testing environment on Windows NT4.

Here is my current configuration :
Apache 1.3.14
Sun JDK 1.3.0.02
Tomcat 3.2.1

The system worked fine using mod_jserv as the communication handler
between Apache and Tomcat, and ajp12 as the communication protocol
(mainly the default config).
But since I have updated Tomcat (following the "Working with mod_jk"
guideline from jakarta.apache.org) to use mod_jk instead of mod_jserv
and ajp13 instead of ajp12, my system does not work properly anymore.

I still can run HelloWorldExample servlet using the Tomcat internal HTTP
server (http://localhost:8080/examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample).
But trying to run it through Apache
(http://localhost/examples/servlet/HelloWorldExample), I got a 404 Not
Found error.

Could someone help me ?
What's missing in my configuration ?

Thomas

I added the following bloc in server.xml :

<Connector className="org.apache.tomcat.service.PoolTcpConnector">
       <Parameter name="handler"

value="org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp13ConnectionHandler"/>
       <Parameter name="port" value="8009"/>
</Connector>

Here is my custom tomcat-apache.conf :

LoadModule jk_module modules/mod_jk.dll

JkWorkersFile "C:/Apache Group/Tomcat 3.2.1/conf/workers.properties"
JkLogFile  logs/jk.log
JkLogLevel warn
JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
JkMount /servlet/* ajp13

<IfModule mod_jk.c>
#
# Mounting a single smart context
#
# Make Apache know about the context location.
Alias /examples "C:/Apache Group/Tomcat 3.2.1/webapps/examples"

# Customize Apache context service (optional)
<Directory "C:/Apache Group/Tomcat 3.2.1/webapps/examples">
    Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
</Directory>

# Protect the WEB-INF directory from tampering.
<Location /examples/WEB-INF/>
    AllowOverride None
    deny from all
</Location>

# Mount specific servlet URLS to Tomcat
 JkMount /examples/servlet/* ajpv13

</IfModule>

Finally, I updated workers.properties as follow :

workers.tomcat_home="C:\Apache Group\Tomcat 3.2.1\"
workers.java_home=c:\jdk1.3.0_02
begin:vcard
n:KLEIN;Thomas
tel;cell:06 62 05 49 46