> Hola,
> Do you have the antiJARLocking attribute enabled for your Context?  If
> not, does turning it on make a difference?

I enabled both antiJARLocking and antiResourceLocking in META-INF/context.xml,
but Ant deploy (undeploy/deploy) still causes Tomcat to leave behind
WEB-INF/lib/taglibs-session.jar.  This is likely the last jar that Tomcat loads
before I exit and invalidate a session.  The application uses tag
<session:invalidate/> in taglibs-session.jar to invalidate the session.

Derek