Hi,
It might not, but it's always a question, because it's part of the KISS
principle.  The simpler the environment, the easier it is for the OP to
test and for others to reproduce the OP's test results.  The less moving
pieces, the less chance for error.

Yoav Shapira http://www.yoavshapira.com

RequestFilterServlet.doFilter(RequestFilterServlet.java:277)
>>        at
>>catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilte
>Chai
>>n.java:186)
>>        at
>>catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.j
>va:1
>>57)
>>        at
>>catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:21
4
>)
>>        at
>>catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.jav
>:104
>>)
>>        at
>>catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
>>        at
>>catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invokeInternal(StandardContextValve
.
>java
>>:198)
>>        at
>>catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:14
4
>)
>>        at
>>catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.jav
>:104
>>)
>>        at
>>catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
>>        at
>>catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:137)
>>        at
>>catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.jav
>:104
>>)
>>        at
>>catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:118)
>>        at
>>catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.jav
>:102
>>)
>>        at
>>catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
>>        at
>>catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109)
>>        at
>>catalina.core.StandardValveContext.invokeNext(StandardValveContext.jav
>:104
>>)
>>        at
>>catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:520)
>>        at catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:929)
>>        at
coyote.tomcat5.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:160)