From: QM [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2004 6:19 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Increasing heap size in Tomcat

On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 03:36:51AM -0700, Srinivasarao Salla wrote:
:       We are using Tomcat 3.2.1 version. We want to Increase the Heap
: Size.
:       Can anyone suggest way of how to do this.

Find some way to pass the "-Xmx" flag to the Java commandline.

In v4.x and 5.x, you set the environment variable "JAVA_OPTS"  before
running the start script.

It may be the same in v3.x; what do the docs say?

-QM

--

software  -- http://www.brandxdev.net
tech news -- http://www.RoarNetworX.com