Yes. :) I do. Thats what is confusing the hell out of me.

Thanks.

On Sep 28, 2004, at 9:22 AM, Ben Souther wrote:

Do you have a JSP at:
/c/shared/UserPhoto.jsp
?

On Tue, 2004-09-28 at 12:15, Mufaddal Khumri wrote:
Hi,

I have the following code in a  Servlet:

// .......
// ........
request.setAttribute("sPhoto", new Integer(setPhoto));
error("/c/shared/UserPhoto.jsp",
"Uploaded Images should be of type JPG or GIF and maximum
of 800KB",
request, response);
// .....
// ....

        private void error(String path, String message,
HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse response)
        {
                try
                {
                        request.setAttribute("errorMsg", message);

getServletConfig().getServletContext().getRequestDispatcher(path).forw ar
d(request, response);
}
catch(Exception ex)
{
ex.printStackTrace();
}
}

I have a multipart form on the UserPhoto.jsp.

        <form name="editPhoto" method="post" action="/c/shared/ImageServlet"
enctype="multipart/form-data">
                <%
                String errorMsg = (String)request.getAttribute("errorMsg");
                if(errorMsg != null && errorMsg.equals("null") == false)
                {
                %>
                        <cw:errorBox>An error occurred while updating user photograph
settings. <%=errorMsg%></cw:errorBox>
                <%
                }
                %>
           </form>

When I submit this form to the servlet above and then the servlet sets the attribute "sPhoto" and forwards the request back to the jsp, I get the following error:

HTTP Status 404 - /c/shared/UserPhoto.jsp

type Status report

message /c/shared/UserPhoto.jsp

description The requested resource (/c/shared/UserPhoto.jsp) is not
available.
Apache Tomcat/5.0.28

I do not understand why the forwarded request to the JSP does not find
the JSP?

Any help on this is appreciated.

Regards,

Mufaddal Khumri