Hi,

I have a question:

        What do I have to do to make JSP code work in *.htm files.
        I would like to automatically add an authorization prefix to
        any *.html and *.htm page of my old web. The java program works
        fine but the <% ....authorize this code ....%> does not work.

        I use IIS and Tomcat 3.1.

Can anyone help ??

Ciao
        Matze

My uriworkermap

#
# Simple worker configuration file
#

# Mount the servlet context to the ajp12 worker
/servlet/*=ajp12

# Mount the examples context to the ajp12 worker
/examples/*=ajp12

# Advanced mount of the examples context
# /examples/*.jsp=ajp12
# /examples/servlet/*=ajp12
/*.jsp=ajp12
/*.htm=ajp12

My web.xml

I added this to ../conf/web.xml after teh *.jsp entry

        <servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>htmtojsp</servlet-name>
            <url-pattern>*.htm</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>

/*
    Dipl.-Inform. Matthias Barmeier        Tel: +49 (0)30 79 70 72 87
    bit-side GmbH                          Fax: +49 (0)30 79 70 72 88
    Salzufer 14a Aufgang D                 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    10587 Berlin                           WWW: <http://www.bit-side.com>
*/