Hi,
By the way, to clarify a point: I wasn't saying you should change your
CVS organization or build process, just the deployment.  It'd be fairly
trivial to write an Ant task to create a WAR for each module from your
directory structure: deploy that WAR and you're golden.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics

intended