Hello.

I am using a JSP file to call a class, say myClass, which is a pure java
application. From that class, I then need to call a method, say myMethod. The
part of the JSP file that does the above is like:

myClass mc = new myClass(parameters);
mc.myMethod();

Part of myMethod() functionality is reading/writting files. Well, the thing is
that it only works in the /bin directory of tomcat (where the startup,shutdown
scripts are). That is, it expects to find files there, and it creates files
there. How can I change it's working path to a virtual path of the webserver?
Or to where the JSP file that calls it lives?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
alex